Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Day Two
Yeah, day two of what? Still not sure.

Ummmm, I could write down what I've eaten so we can all get an idea of how unhealthy I am to start out with. Yesterday I had 5 crackers, a small box of pizza rolls and this horribly disgusting ham and potato cassarole for supper... so then I had left over sausage and stuffing instead. And then canned pineapple as a midnight snack.

Today I had.... hmmm. A Twix bar and pizza rolls. God, I'm sickening.

Good news is all the pizza rolls are out of the house. I will do my best to not buy them again any time soon. Thy are delish, but soooooooo bad it's not even funny.

I was going to take pictures and stuff yesterday, but Ivy came downstairs and needed me to lay with her before I got the chance.... hopefully tonight.
posted by Jamie at 4:15 PM -
1 Comments:
Post a Comment

 

About Me
Name: Jamie
Home: Toledo, Ohio
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives