Saturday, March 1, 2008
New Plan
If you could call it that.

Courtesy of my gastroenterologist, I am going to have a complete colon cleansing on March 11th. While being "cleansed" is an interesting concept to me, the process of cleansing and the tube they will then proceed to shove in my butt are not very interesting concepts to me. In fact, I'd prefer to pretend they won't be happening in 10 days, so now I will just move on.

Starting March 12th, I am going on a diet. I am the type of person who needs to look at things in advance like that. I just can't say "tomorrow I am going to start eating healthy." I need to have that time to work up to a major change.

I have, however, started making minor changes, which hopefully will get things moving. I no longer eat a package of pizza rolls every day. I've been cutting back dramatically on the impulse purchases (read: Twix bars at the checkout) when I go shopping. I've been eating low fat popcorn for snacks a lot, which was a free food when I was doing Core on WW. Jessica also introduced me to Nature's Harvest granola bars, which are freaking fantastic. Those will be my new impulse purchase, I believe.

Any way, so the plan from now until the 11th is to research different diet plans and post them here. By the 11th I plan to have chosen the path I will take.

And seriously, those pictures and numbers are coming.
posted by Jamie at 9:26 AM -
1 Comments:
  • At March 8, 2008 at 9:08 AM, Blogger Andrea said…

    I am so proud of you! Keep at it, and call if you need moral support or nutritional advice. You're doing a really good job and that is AWESOME!

     
Post a Comment

 

About Me
Name: Jamie
Home: Toledo, Ohio
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives