Thursday, April 17, 2008
Mmmmkay
Well, the colonoscopy was a month ago and apparently I'm fine. I did have a polyp, but I haven't head anything else, so it must be benign or whatever they call it.

I started Weight Watchers again yesterday. I wanted to do it on my own, I really did.... but I kept putting it off and putting it off. I guess I just need the accountability. I also <3 the recognition when I do well. There is a Mom and tot class on Wednesdays where you can bring your kids, so that's what I am trying. I'm doing Core again. I did really well with it last time, but gained everything back when I quit.

Also, last time I was excited to start. This time, I feel like I am really depriving myself. I have A LOT of habits that are going to be rough to break. One big one I noticed today is that I snack off Ivy's plate A LOT. The extra cheese from her hot dog, I eat. I was getting her a bowl of dry cereal for a snack.... grabbed a handful for me. Put it back, don't worry. That's something I really need to focus on.

Who wants to know how fat I am??

Still no pictures, but I weighed 227.8 yesterday. Sick.

Measurements -- (I think I'll do these once a month. Weekly might be a little much)
  • Bust: 47.5"
  • Chest: 41.25"
  • Waist: 42.75"
  • Hips: 51.5"
  • Thighs: R= 24" L= 24.25"
  • Calves: R= 17.25" L=17"
  • Upper arm: R= 14" L=14"
Question.... do I want my calves to get bigger? Like, for muscle? I got this list of things to measure off of about.com and the calves confused me. They also had forearms, but that one really threw me for a loop, so I didn't do it.

I guess this is really the beginning. Go me.
posted by Jamie at 8:12 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

 

About Me
Name: Jamie
Home: Toledo, Ohio
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives