Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Week Two
Back at WW today. I lost 5.0 pounds so official weight is 222.8. I'm down to where I thought I was to begin with. I really couldn't believe the scale last week. Truly horrifying.

My thoughts for today..... I feel like I am living on popcorn. I eat it waaaaay too much because it is core. I need to focus on the fruits and veggies for snacks. They're core, too, dumbass.

I really want to start moving more this week. Lisa and I took the kids to the zoo yesterday and according to her, we burned 600 calories. Score! I want to go walk at the zoo or the park a few times a week. It's a hell of a workout when you are pulling a wagon, let me tell you. Especially that damn ramp at the zoo. Pushing a stroller was bad enough, but -pulling- is another story!
posted by Jamie at 6:23 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

 

About Me
Name: Jamie
Home: Toledo, Ohio
About Me:
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives